Saturday, September 25, 2010

Football

First and foremost, I apologize for not giving a proper introduction of myself. I'm writing blogs for my English 100 class at Cal State Long Beach. I love football particularly the NFL so I decided to write about my thoughts on it. My favortite team is the Indianapolis Colts but I like to watch every good game. I feel that my knowledge of the game of football is pretty good overall. I watch football every sunday and like to look at the x's and o's of it. I also like to keep myself pretty informed on which team players have gone to and such. I love the feeling of seeing your favorite team make a comeback late in the fourth quarter. One of my favorite football moments came when the Indianapolis Colts came back and won the playoff game that took them to their first Superbowl. The Colts beat the New England Patriots 38-34 after trailing 17-6 at halftime. Well I'll be giving my opinions on games and strategies teams use as well as important stats. My first post was one the Saints while my other post was on the Colts. I'll try to vary my topics and not just focus on my favorite team but if many of my posts are on the Indianapolis Colts, the reasons will be obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment